Collection & Use Of Personal Information
- The information we gather from you as our valued customer helps us to personalize and continually improve our service and all relevant services.
- We use the information to facilitate the communication between us, relevant third parties and yourself should you instruct so, communicate with you in connection with your business.
- We also use this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the same and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Information You Give Us
- We receive and store any information provided to us. .
- Examples of the information (if applicable) we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create valued added features, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), cookie number, products you viewed or searched.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains. Further, in the unlikely event that our business was sold, all of its assets are acquired; customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Disclosure To Third Parties
- We may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, and may provide access or disclose your information to the third parties. However, we will only share information with the relevant third parties with an opt-in notice to you, in which you will have a chance to decide for us not to give the relevant third parties your personal information.
- We specifically waive any responsibility or liability for the action of such third parties.
Conditions Of Use, Notices & Revisions
- If you choose to access and use the Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this TOU, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of relevant jurisdiction. If you have any concern about privacy at the Website, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
- Our business changes constantly and the TOU will change too. You are to check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information that we have about you and your account.